BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released official advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply on line from 16th September 2019. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulations, 1960 was framed by the State of Bihar in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of the Regulation published with the Appointment Department’s notification no. A-2654 dated 31 March 1953. Under Rule 3 of the Regulations, 1960 the Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 10 (ten) other members.
The strength of members was reduced to 6 (six) after bifurcation of the State of Bihar and the State of Jharkhand vide notification no. 7/PSC-1013/95 (Part-3) Per 8262 dated 9 October 2002 of the Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department, Bihar.
- Application Begin : 16/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/09/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30/09/2019
- Complete Form Last Date : 04/10/2019
- Receipt Form Last Date : 21/10/2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC/EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 37 Years. (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years. (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 28 Post
Assistant Engineer Civil
Assistant Engineering Mechanical
Category Wise Vacancy Details