BPSC 65th Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 on 04 July 2019. BPSC has released around 434 vacancies for various posts such as Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, Rural Development Officer etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BPSC 65th PCS Exam, once the notification released, through BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. As per the reports, 65th BPSC exam will be held in the month of August 2019. Candidates seeking to apply for Bihar BPSC Civil Services exam should have completed Graduation or Equivalent Degree from a government recognized university.
BPSC exam 2019 consists of two stages i.e. Prelims and Mains. Candidates qualifying the 65th Combined Competitive Pre Exam will be called for Main Exam followed by the interview round. BPSC will issue BPSC civil services exam admit card before 15 days of the exam. Candidates who will successfully apply for the posts can download their admit card from the official website.
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 30 July 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 06 August 2019
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam – to be released soon
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Combined Competitive Exam – 500+ expected
9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate or equivalent from any recognised institution or University.
- General Male – 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
Selection Procedure for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the official website as follow:
- Visit the BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Link “BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- A new window will open, page where click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines. Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Upload Photo, Signature and pay Application Fee
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
BPSC 65th Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification Application Fees:
- SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) – Rs 150/-
- Other – Rs. 600