Bihar Health Department Notification 2019: Bihar Health Department, Bihar Govt has released official advertisement for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer, Junior Analyst, Food Analyst, Assistant Public Analyst, Senior Analyst, Assistant Chemical Analyst and Microbiologist. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 11 September to 25 September 2019.
A health department or health ministry is a part of government which focuses on issues related to the general health of the citizenry. Subnational entities, such as states, counties and cities, often also operate a health department of their own.
Health departments perform food inspections and other health related inspections (the person who performs this job is often called a public health inspector), vaccination programs, free STD and HIV tests, tobacco enforcement and cessation programs, and other medical assistance programs.
Health departments also compile statistics about health issues of their area.
Notification Number – 02/2019
- Starting Date of Application – 11 September 2019
- Last Date of Application – 25 September 2019
Bihar Health Department Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 105
- Food Safety Officer – 91 Posts
- Junior Analyst -1 Post
- Food Analyst – 6 Posts
- Assistant Public Analyst, – 4 Posts
- Senior Analyst – 1 Post
- Assistant Chemical Analyst – 1 Post
- Microbiologist – 1 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Food Safety Officer – Bachelors in Food and Technology or Diary Technology or Bio-Technology or equivalent
- Junior Analyst –Degree in Science and Food Analysis with relevant experience of 1-year
- Senior Analyst – Degree in Science and Food Analysis with relevant experience of 3 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Food Safety Officer, Junior Analyst and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list
How to Apply for Bihar Health Department Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 11 September to 25 September 2019.