BHEL Engineers Trainee Exam 2019: (25th May 2019)- Shift- 1 exam is going to be over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help others know bits and parts of the exam. Share your BHEL Engineers Trainee Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us. Your reviews will be propitious for the fellow readers and will help them build up their own strategies for upcoming exams based on the reviews shared.
BHEL shall be holding examination for vacancies of Engineer and Executive (HR & Finance) notified vide advt. no. 01/2019 in Computer Based Test mode as per examination schedule given here under:Kindly share these details with us:
- How many questions were from Technical & Non-Technical Sections?
- The difficulty level of English Language, General Knowledge and Reasoning Ability.
- The number of doable questions in the Technical section.
- The number of doable questions in the Non-Technical section.
- No. of Attempted Questions.
- Questions Asked from General Knowledge Section.