Axis Bank Young Banker Program: Axis Bank has released the official notification for its Young Banker Program. Interested Candidates can apply online from the link given below. Every year Axis Bank recruits through the ABYP program to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
Axis Bank Young Banker Program(ABYB) is a one year, a full-time residential program being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore, and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
Axis Bank is the third-largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices.
Also Read: HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program
The bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion (US$19 billion) (as on 31 March 2018). It sells financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME and retail businesses.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years (born on or after 1 April 1989)
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR the aggregate of 50% and above in all year of Graduation are eligible
- Percentage of the mark is an aggregated percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for the ABYB program 2019-20.