Anna University Recruitment 2019: Anna University has released official advertisement for the recruitment of Non Teaching Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 1 July 2019.
Anna University is a state technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978. It is ranked the tenth institution in India overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, ranked fourth among universities, and ranked eighth in engineering. The main campus houses the College of Engineering, Guindy; Alagappa College of Technology, School of Architecture and Planning, and three technical departments of the University of Madras. The Madras Institute of Technology is located in the Chromepet campus.
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of application: 1 July 2019
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Clerical – 1 Post
- Professional Assistant III – 8 Posts
- Professional Assistant I -3 Posts
- Professional Assistant II – 10 Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Clerical – Any degree with computer knowledge.
- Professional Assistant III – Diploma in concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Professional Assistant I – B.E. / B.Tech. Professional Assistant II – MCA / M.Com. / MBA/MSc. as per post requirement.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications in the office of Dean Alagappa College of Technology Anna University Chennai-600025 latest by 1 July 2019.