Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2018: Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service.
Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2018: Transportation Financial Systems (TFS) owns the technology components that perform the financial activities for transportation business. These systems are used across all transportation programs and retail expansion to new geographies. TFS systems provide invoice creation & management, expense auditing, accounting, payments and cost allocation functions. Our vision is to reconcile every dollar in transportation financial accounts with zero manual entries or corrections. The goal is to develop global product suite for all freight modes touching every single package movement across Amazon. Our mission is to abstract logistics complexities from financial world and financial complexities from logistics world. There are ample opportunities in the team to build domain expertise in financial system as well as transportation. We have embarked on a journey to develop our next generation product suite and our roadmap has challeging items like learning to provide deep insights into our transportation operations for efficient resource utilization, prioritization and auto-resolution of disputes. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers who are looking to make an impact and create products that guarantee transaction accuracy while operating at high scale.
We are a global team and build our solutions for global use.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
· Proven object-oriented design and implementation skills (Java, and/or C++), preferably on Linux
· Able to fail-fast and deliver iteratively
· Expertise in Big Data and Machine Learning technologies
· Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
· Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
· Experience in designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
· Solid verbal and written communication skills