Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018: Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Application Development Associate for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The more detail about Accenture off campus given below. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018 Important Dates:-
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 26 October 2018 and attend drive on 27 October 2018. Many top recruiters like Accenture, Google, Microsoft, IBM, HP, hire through eLitmus Test paper.
What is eLitmus?
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian company that helps companies in hiring employees for entry-level jobs. It was founded in the year 2005 by former employees of Infosys. Some of the Fortune 500 companies hire their employees through the pH test conducted by eLitmus. eLitmus consultancy is a company that conducts placement test as a third party and provide opportunities to fresher’s to get recruited and grow in the companies they deserve and for experienced candidates who want to grow in jobs for btech. It is one of the best recruitment exam that can assess the real potential of fresher and experienced candidates from various fields like BE, B Tech, MCA, MBA etc.
What is eLitmus- Watch Video Here
eLitmus Eligibility Criteria:
1) Engineering candidates are eligible to apply.(2018 & 2017)
2) MCA, MBA graduates are also eligible to apply.(2018 & 2017)
3) ME/M-Tech graduates are also eligible to apply.(2018 & 2017)
4) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science/ Information technology can apply.(2018 & 2017)
5) A candidate who has qualified eLitmus Exam can use the score for job opportunities in best IT companies.
6) A candidate can use the marks for applying companies for a period of 2 years.
7) Candidates are eligible to take the test any number of times.
eLitmus test pattern and overview of ph test :
Ph test syllabus is constituted by three parts: Quantitative Aptitude, English and Logical Reasoning.
Ph test is an offline test divided into three sections of quantitative aptitude, verbal reasoning and logical reasoning each containing 20 questions. Total time allotted to solve all the three sections is 2 hours during which you can start from any section and switch in between the sections. Ph test is of CAT level, so start preparing hard as no section would be easy to attempt, but it is seen that if you attempt 8 to 10 questions out of 20 in section you can score a decent percentile of 90+.
eLitmus Negative Marking Scheme
In the eLlitmus test, there will be 60 questions and the duration to solve this questions will be for 120 minutes. Each correct answer will be awarded 10 marks in all the sections. There will have 20 questions in each session and it carries 200 marks. Negative marking will be on the basis of the number of wrong answers given by the participant. For suppose more than 25% Wrongly attempted questions then you would be given negative marking for questions given wrong. There will be a deduction of 5 marks out of 10 marks for each wrongly attempted. Negative marking only applied if you solve more than 1/4th of total attempts incorrect.
Syllabus for eLlitmus exam:
Quantitative aptitude section can contain all the topics like pipes, logarithms, mensuration, numbers, area, boat stream, interest, odd man out, profit and loss, but the major focus is on the topics like percentages, permutation and combination, time and distance, averages, hcf and lcm.
Suggestion for Quantitative Aptitude books : Click Here
Free Quantitative Aptitude Video : Click Here
Verbal reasoning (English) section contains problems like paragraph comprehension, fill in the blacks, sentence completion, sentence correction, analogies, sentence dependency checking, jumble paragraph etc.
Suggestion for English books : Click Here
Logical reasoning section contains coding decoding, relation checking, multiplication with omit ions, data interpretation questions etc.
Suggestion for Reasoning Aptitude books : Click Here
Free Reasoning Aptitude Video : Click Here
pH Tets Exam Pattern
There are 3 sections, each comprising of 20 questions, each carrying 10 marks.