AAI Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020- The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
Airports Authority of India, Regional Head Quarter (North Eastern Region) invites online applications from eligible and willing candidates from Degree, Diploma & ITI Trade candidates for engagement as Apprentices as per the Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 for Regional Head Quarter, Airports, Stations of North Eastern Region.
During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above-mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on Interview/ Document Verification out of the shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in North – Eastern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
•Only Indian Nationals from the North Eastern Region (NER) are eligible. • Candidates who have passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible. • Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on01.01.2020 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
1. Last Date of receipt of application- 05.03.2020 by 6:00 PM.(Extended)
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India-RHQ NER4 Guwahati, User ID -EASKMC000039 and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the message will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
3. Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
4. The candidates may also provide their choice/ option of location/airport to work as apprenticeship in remarks column, while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
5. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
6. The number of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes as per requirement without any further notification.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID.
8. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
9. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
10. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.