600 NPCIL HR Questions 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the Call Letters for Deputy Manager Posts. You Can Download NPCIL Admit Card from the link given below. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956. All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System). In this post we are sharing NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Practice Questions PDF. Collection of 600 NPCIL HR Practice Questions. Collection of Different PSU’s Previous Year Questions. Click on Buy Now button to Download PDF.
More than 60 to 70% Questions come in almost every PSU Exams. Collection of Most Important Human Resource Questions.
NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Practice Questions PDF⇓⇓
NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Syllabus
- Personnel Management: Functions, Job analysis, Job Description, Job Evaluation, Organization Structure, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Placement and Induction
- Principles and Practices of Management
- HRM concepts and functions, Performance appraisal, Career planning, Succession Planning
- Job Specification, Competency Development, Communication.
- Training and Development, Management Development
- Compensation Management
- Organizational Behavior: Concepts, Importance, Evolution, Group Dynamics, Motivation, Morale, Leadership, Job satisfaction, Organizational Change, Organizational Development, Organizational Climate
- Industrial Relations : concept, scope, IR systems, Industrial disputes, Machinery for settlement of industrial disputes, workers participation in management, code of discipline, ILO, Grievance handling and Disciplinary action
- Trade Unions : Meaning, objectives, functions, theories, trade union movement in India, trade union leadership, inter and intra union rivalry, role of different parties, Bi-party, Tripartism
- Labour Legislation: Principles of labour legislation, Implementation machinery, Labour legislation and Indian constitution. Factories Act, 1948, Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, Trade Union Act, 1926, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, Contract Labour (Abolition) / Regulation Act, Workmen’s Compensations Act, 1923, Payment of Wages Act, 1936, Minimum Wages Act, 1948, Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, Maternity Benefit Act, 1961, Employees Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act, Employees State Insurance Act.
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place (Prevention, Prohibition of Redresses Act.) 2013
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
A. CURRENT VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Current Vacancies||Age limit as on 19/12/2018|
|1.||Deputy Manager (HR)||3||2||9||15||29||18 – 30 years|
|2.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||6||2||5||13||26|
|3.||Deputy Manager (C & MM)||2||2||3||9||16|
|3.||Deputy Manager (Legal)||–||–||1||2||3|
|4.||Jr. Hindi Translator||–||1||1||3||5||18 – 28 years|
B. BACKLOG VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Backlog Reserved Vacancies||Age limit as on 19/12/2018|
|1.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||1||5||1||–||7||18 – 30 years|
|2.||Deputy Manager (C & MM)||–||–||2||–||2|
|3.||Deputy Manager (Legal)||–||1||–||–||1|
C. UNFILLED PwBD VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Unfilled PwBD vacancies||Post Identified suitable for PwBD after enactment of the PwBD Act, 2016|
|1.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||01*||Category (b)|
|2.||Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
NPCIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern
The online test will have 120 questions to be answered in two hours duration: (Part-I -50 questions & Part-II -70 questions) The online written test consists of two parts viz.
Part- I: Management & General Aptitude:-
English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Management Aptitude & Intellectual Potential, Ethics in Public Service, RTI Act, 2005
Part-II: Functional knowledge:-
Consisting of questions relating to relevant professional qualification pertaining to respective cadres.
Each correct answer will carry (01) marks whereas each wrong answer will attract (0.25) marks. No marks will be allotted to un-attempted questions.