500 NPCIL Finance Questions PDF: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the Call Letters for Deputy Manager Posts. You Can Download NPCIL Admit Card from the link given below. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956. All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System). In this post we are sharing NPCIL Deputy Manager (Finance) Practice Questions PDF. Collection of 500 NPCIL Finance Practice Questions. Collection of Different PSU’s Previous Year Questions. Click on Buy Now button to Download PDF.
More than 60 to 70% Questions come in almost every PSU Exams. Collection of Most Important Finance Questions.
NPCIL Deputy Manager (Finance) Practice Questions PDF⇓⇓
NPCIL Deputy Manager (Finance) Syllabus
- Double entry bookkeeping and principles.
- Maintenance of Book of Accounts prescribed by the Companies Act, 2013 – Schedule 3.
- Accounting standards
- Principles & Knowledge of Income Tax, VAT, CST, Service Tax, Central Excise and Customs Duties & Filing of returns and TDS
- Principles involved in raising of Finance and connected ratios.
- Statutory & Internal Audit
- Purchase procedures applicable for PSUs and Inventory control for Material Management.
- Principles of Costing / elements of cost analysis.
- Budget & Budgetary Control
- Sources and capital structure for infrastructure projects
- Working Capital Management and Liquidity Management for cash flow preparation.
- Debt Market and roll of intermediaries in debt issues
- Servicing of investors
- Applications of Computers for the above purpose.
A. CURRENT VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Current Vacancies||Age limit as on 19/12/2018|
|1.||Deputy Manager (HR)||3||2||9||15||29||18 – 30 years|
|2.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||6||2||5||13||26|
|3.||Deputy Manager (C & MM)||2||2||3||9||16|
|3.||Deputy Manager (Legal)||–||–||1||2||3|
|4.||Jr. Hindi Translator||–||1||1||3||5||18 – 28 years|
B. BACKLOG VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Backlog Reserved Vacancies||Age limit as on 19/12/2018|
|1.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||1||5||1||–||7||18 – 30 years|
|2.||Deputy Manager (C & MM)||–||–||2||–||2|
|3.||Deputy Manager (Legal)||–||1||–||–||1|
C. UNFILLED PwBD VACANCIES :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Unfilled PwBD vacancies||Post Identified suitable for PwBD after enactment of the PwBD Act, 2016|
|1.||Deputy Manager (F & A)||01*||Category (b)|
|2.||Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
NPCIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern
The online test will have 120 questions to be answered in two hours duration: (Part-I -50 questions & Part-II -70 questions) The online written test consists of two parts viz.
Part- I: Management & General Aptitude:-
English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Management Aptitude & Intellectual Potential, Ethics in Public Service, RTI Act, 2005
Part-II: Functional knowledge:-
Consisting of questions relating to relevant professional qualification pertaining to respective cadres.
Each correct answer will carry (01) marks whereas each wrong answer will attract (0.25) marks. No marks will be allotted to un-attempted questions.